You’ll easily fall in love with this beautifully kept Circa 1905 cottage embracing an abundance of warmth, character and style. Retaining many original features expected of its period, this renovated cottage is truly a delight to present.
The residence comprises a wonderful modernised kitchen and dining area featuring a gorgeous Falkirk Union No.7 cast iron stove, access to deck and floor to ceiling windows, overlooking over the colourful garden. Additionally, there is a large sunroom entrance, comfortable lounge room with fireplace, two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a combined bathroom / laundry with a large linen cupboard and claw foot bath.
This property is a truly a joy to inspect.
• Appealing modern kitchen/dining with a tranquil garden vista and direct access to a timber entertaining deck
• Natural gas connection for cooking and additional heating
• New external paint, gutters & downpipes, tapware and freshly polished floorboards
• Fully fenced, near level block of approx. 565m2 with sunny, well-established cottage gardens and side laneway accessing a separate single garage
• Easy walk of approx. 100m to Melrose Park and 1.1km to Katoomba village.
• The zoning allows occupiers to ‘work from home’ or to run various businesses, providing you with lifestyle choice.