You’ll easily fall in love with this beautifully kept Circa 1905 cottage embracing an abundance of warmth, character and style. Retaining many original features expected of its period, this renovated cottage is truly a delight to present. The property allows occupiers to ‘work from home’ or to run various businesses, providing you with more possibilities and freedom.
The residence’s living spaces comprise a large sunroom entrance with coat closet, central lounge room, delightful modernised kitchen and dining area, enjoying garden vistas and access onto a rear entertaining deck. There are two good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a combined bathroom / laundry with a large linen cupboard and claw foot bath.
• Gorgeous Falkirk Union No.7 cast iron stove
• High coffered ceilings in the kitchen
• Natural gas cooking and heating
• New tapware and freshly polished floorboards
• New external paint, new gutters and downpipes and more.
• Slightly sloping, corner block of approx. 565m2
• Colourful, well-established cool climate gardens
• Side laneway accessing a separate single garage.
• In an appealing location, approx. 100m to Melrose Park and 1.1km to Katoomba railway station.
This property is a true joy to inspect.